Friday 3 September 2010

Peanut, Choc Chip, Banana, Oat Cookie/Cake

Today i had a very sweet craving, and struggled to decide what to make, Muffin? Cookie?
It was definitely a chocolate moment, and peanut butter was calling me too.
Choc chip muffins?
Double choc chip muffins?
Choc chip cookie?
Peanut butter choc chip cookies?

In the end I raided my book shelf and had a good look through Vegan Cookies Invade Your Cookie Jar , and came across two recipes Peanut Butter Oatmeal cookies and Banana Everything cookies.

As I'm going on holiday and have more Bananas than I can eat, I went for those cookies. i figured despite the peanut butter I added they were a little bit good for me; containing oats, banana, wholewheat flour, flax seeds and mixed seeds.

I didn't flatten them out enough, so have more little cake/ macaroon looking cookies. they are very yummy and very filling and satisfying.

No comments:

Post a Comment