Saturday 29 September 2012

Vegan Mofo!!!

 

This is my first year taking part in the Vegan Month of Food; to be honest I’ve been slightly oblivious to it all somehow. Now I’m pretty scared. Last year I was about to embark on a ten month trip in Asia which started in mid-October and I didn’t take a laptop with me!

I decided to have a theme to make these posts different to my normal blogging, as it’s my first year as a MoFo, why not explore a few more firsts! Back to basics; making things from scratch! Cooking things, I’ve always been scared to try.

 

Vegan and cooking 1st’s

My 1st Homemade Scones (too much English tea room envy)

My 1st Vegan Truffles

My 1st Marinated Tofu

My 1st Baking bread (yeast scares me)

My 1st Pizza base from scratch (no boxed mixes here)

My 1st Vegan homemade Cheese

My 1st Gluten Free Bread

My 1st Vegan Homemade Ice cream

My 1st Vegan Stock

My 1st Vegan sausage gravy (USA style!)

My 1st Vegan falafel GF

(Not sure how I’ve never made these I’ve made my own hummus)

My 1st Vegan Super Low Fat Day

My 1st Vegan Tortilla Espanol

My 1stVegan Omelette (I’ve only scrambled)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I’m also going to be keeping an eye out for fruits, vegetables, Restaurants and Vegan products I’ve never tried before.

I’m not sure I can manage to blog every day; this month I will still be skating twice a week with my Roller Derby team, the Basingstoke Bullets, working like Dolly Parton in a new office job and creating Drawings and Paintings to have my own stall at an Art Market.

 

There’s a lot on my plate, wish me luck!

I will also be plundering my bookshelf and trying a BRAND NEW recipe from each of my cookbooks!

2 comments:

  1. These are great ideas!!! I can't wait to see them! Good luck!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you are doing a theme of things you have been scared to make, that is an awesome idea!

    ReplyDelete